Helena Dress Sewing Kit (With Pattern)
Everything you need to make the Helena Dress Sewing Pattern.
Helena is a relaxed easy to wear dress. The front curved yoke anchors the pintuck detail at the centre front, but this could easily be changed to pleats or gathers. The back yoke also lends itself to adaptations with the gathers changed to pleats as well.
Size range UK 8-22
We love linen! It's a great choice for clothing. Light and breathable and a gorgeous fabric to work with. Linen is a fabulous allrounder, and can be worn all year round.
Choose between Arctic Dusk, Pillar box Red, Old Navy, Chartreuse, Warm Spice, Hunters Green, Storm Grey, Mallard and Blackberry Cordial.
Your kit includes:
- Helena Dress Printed Paper Pattern and Instruction Booklet
- 3m of Linen Fabric - Select the colour way below. This quantity of fabric is enough for up to size UK22
- Lightweight Interfacing x 0.25cm
- Matching 1000yds Spool of Sewing Thread
- 2x 1.5cm-2cm diameter Buttons (Buttons may vary)