Ada Sewing Workshop
Come and join us for a day of sewing bliss and learn to make the Ada Wrap Dress!
The Ada Dress is a simple but striking shape and incredibly straightforward to make up. The crossover sits high enough to be comfortable but you can always add a secret press stud underneath if you prefer a bit more security.
Skill Level - Confident Beginner
What we provide -
- The Paper Pattern
- Interfacing, notions, elastic and sewing threads
- Free Parking
- Tea & Coffee to keep you sewing all day
- 10% Discount on purchases made in the Sew Me Something Shop
What you need to bring -
- Your main fabric. The Ada is very versatile and can be made from many different fabrics. We recommend Polyester, Laundered Linen, Linen Viscose Mix, Viscose Rayon Mix, Triple Crepe, Double Gauze, or Cotton Lawn. Please see attached Size and Fabric Quantity chart in the images section
- Your Lunch (though we do have an on site cafe if you prefer)
- Any sewing equipment from home if you prefer to use your own (Not sewing machines please)
Tutor - Emma