Festive Weave & Fizz - Wreaths & Stars
A Fun and Festive Workshop; Willow Weaving Wreaths & Stars with a glass of fizz and a mince pie or two!
This is the perfect opportunity for you to make a beautiful natural gift for yourself or a loved one, perhaps you want to bring your loved one with you and make something together?
Under the expert tuition of Clare from Warwickshire Willow, you will spend a morning learning to make both of these delightful projects, a fabulous Wreath as well as Willow Star, both of which can be dressed with fairy lights and seasonal trinkets or foliage, and reused throughout the year as the seasons change.
Clare not only teaches Willow Weaving but also lovingly grows it on her small, family run farm in rural Warwickshire, a stones throw from Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Specialising in 100% natural practices Clare's Willow crop is free from herbicides and pesticides. Perfect for Basketry, Sculpture, Art & Crafts and much more
- Use of all tools and materials
- Tea, Coffee or a glass of fizz if you prefer and some festive sweet treats - please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Free Parking
- 10% Discount of purchases made from our Sew Me Something Shop
- You may want to wear an apron and layers as weaving can be hot work !
- gardening gloves if you have any sensitivity to Willow
- Why not bring a friend? These things are always more fun in groups