Floral Mindfulness Workshop
About this workshop:
A morning of mindfulness with flowers is the perfect way to start the day. Join our resident Florist Jo Sanderson of White Ivy Flowers to create a beautiful and meaningful flower arrangement. Come and find us at The Makers' Space in Longbarn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester, BN49 5JJ for this wonderful mindful workshop
What to expect from this workshop:
- Colour psychology. The colours of flowers can have a significant impact on our mood and emotions. We will learn about the different meanings of colours and how to use them to create a mood-boosting flower arrangement.
- The true meaning of flowers. Flowers have been used for centuries to symbolize love, friendship, and other emotions. We can learn about the traditional meanings of flowers and how to choose flowers that express our own personal feelings.
- Mindfulness flower arranging. Arranging flowers can be a great way to focus on the present moment and to appreciate the beauty of nature. We can learn some simple techniques for arranging flowers in a mindful way in a lovely vase that you can then take home.
- A cuppa and some sweet treats! No mindfulness workshop would be complete without a cup of tea and some delicious treats! We can enjoy a break to refuel and to chat about our experiences.
- All equipment and florals are provided for you.
- Tea & Sweet Treats - Please let us know any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- 10% Discount in the onsite Fabric, Craft & Haberdashery shop
- Take home your beautiful bespoke flower arrangement, vase & candle
What you need to bring:
- If you do have a any sensitivity when handling flowers then it may be advisable for you to wear gloves
Jo Sanderson of White Ivy Flowers