Get to know your own Sewing Machine Workshop
Is your Sewing machine your best friend or is it more a case of, all the gear and no idea! Do you wish you knew how to get the most out of your sewing machine but not sure where to start?
Come and join us for the chance to get reacquainted with your own machine. Lets go back to the beginning, refresh your memory about the functionality of your sewing machine, get top tips and advice about things that seem to always trip you up with your sewing projects and suggestions of how to use all of the additional bits 'n' bobs that came with it.
Your sewing machine must have an up to date PAT Test Certificate, be in good working order and have nothing broken. You will need to bring your own compatible needles, bobbins and attachments. If you still have the manual please bring that with you too.
We are not able to repair or replace anything for you, this is simply a workshop to enable you to make the most of the machines capabilities, and help you regain your confidence in using it for your sewing projects.
- Advice and guidance about how to best use your sewing machine
- Scrap fabric to practice on
- Tea, Coffee & Sweet Treats to keep you going - Please let us know of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Free Parking
- 10% off full price fabric and haberdashery purchased from our Sew Me Something Shop on the day of the workshop.
What to bring with you:
- Your Sewing Machine, manual and attachments (please let us know at the time of booking, what machine you are bringing with you)
- Your in date PAT test certificate
- A list of questions you want to ask
We look forward to seeing you at:
The Makers' Space, Longbarn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester, B49 5JJ