Imogen Top workshop
The Imogen Top is a beautifully simple but elegant shape with a flattering yoke neckline and casual raglan sleeves. Long or short sleeved, you can make this in a whole range of fabrics and it’ll never let you down.
Come along to our workshop at The Makers' Space, Longbarn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester, B49 5JJ and we will show you a few industrial techniques to get the perfect finish to your Imogen neckline.
What to bring:
- Fabric - you will need to bring 2- 2.3m for the long sleeve version in either a light to medium weight cotton, poplin, soft linen, satin crepe or viscose. Less if you want to make the short sleeve version. (Call/ email for more details)
- Any Sewing equipment you want to use from home (not Sewing machines please)
- Bring along some lunch
- Use of sewing machines, tools and equipment
- The pattern, notions and thread
There will be plenty of tea, coffee and cake to keep you sewing through the day so let us know if you have any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- If you want to purchase fabric from us there is a 10% discount for workshop attendees on the day, but call ahead to make sure we have what you require in stock
Please let us know your bust and hip measurements in the notes when you book.
Tutor: Ann Neal