Merchant & Mills Henri Linen Fabric
A painterly check of khaki greens, sand and brown. European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven.
Suitable for dresses, tops, loose trousers, and slouchy jackets.
- Khaki greens, sand and brown.
- 100% linen.
- 147cm wide.
- 200gsm or 5.9oz.
- Pattern repeat 4.8cm. Square size 1.25cm.
- Please note: this cloth has a directional print, so if you are pattern-matching, all pieces should be cut in the same direction down the length of the cloth. This may mean that you will need slightly more cloth to complete your project.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
Our DRESS FABRICS are priced by the HALF METRE with half a metre being 1 unit. So please order in multiple units if you would like a larger piece of fabric.