Mother's Day - Modern Calligraphy Workshop
Join us this Mother's Day to learn the art of Modern Calligraphy.
During this extended three hour workshop, you will learn everything you need to get started including what tools to use and most importantly, how to use them to create beautifully lettered artwork.
You'll walk away with the confidence of how to use a dip pen, 2 projects which will be completed during the workshop and all the tools to continue your journey at home.
All materials and kits will be provided for the workshop and to take home. Settle in for your 3 hour workshop to fully immerse yourself in Modern Calligraphy, ask as many questions as you like and discuss all things creative!
If you want to make a day of it we have our onsite cafe The Makers Kitchen available for posh coffee from Monsoon Estates and home made cakes, or treat yourselves to a delicious lunch! You can also browse and do a bit of shopping in our Sew Me Something shop and emporium, and don't forget to use your discount!
- All equipment will be provided for you
- Tea & Coffee
- Take home your kit with everything you need to practice at home
- 2x projects that will be completed during the workshop
- Handmade Notebook
- 10% off purchases made in the Sew Me Something Shop for being a workshop attendee
- Free Parking
What you need to bring:
- Get creative and think about what you’d like to write on the bookmark and notebook! It can be a name or a short quote/phrase
Larissa Evans of The Crafters Gym.
Larissa has practiced Modern Calligraphy for over 6 years. She loves the versatility of Modern Calligraphy, originally learning calligraphy for cards and gift tags, this has extended to window illustrations, digital design and even on pottery!