Paulina Sewing Workshop
Come and join us for a day of relaxed sewing bliss and learn to make the Paulina Dress!
Paulina is from A Winter’s Tale and is one of Shakespeare’s most honest and upright female characters.
She fights for the honour of her Queen, Hermione, when Hermione is falsely accused of infidelity by her own husband. She is brilliant at bandying words and forthright in her condemnation of Leontes. But she is strong enough to bend when Leontes shows due contrition.
Our Paulina will become a pillar of your own wardobe, a regular pattern you’ll return to for comfort, practicality and ease.
The raglan sleeves are easy to sew as well as being a comfortable style to wear for all shapes and sizes. The mousehole pockets and stepped hem provide just that bit of detail and interest.
Made in sweatshirting it is the perfect style for just chilling.
Fleece back sweatshirting, loop back sweatshirting, French terry, ponte Roma, double jersey.
Skill Level - Confident Beginner
What we provide -
- The Paper Pattern
- Use of all tools & equipment
- Free Parking
- Tea & Coffee to keep you sewing all day
- 10% Discount on purchases made in the Sew Me Something Shop
What you need to bring -
- Your main fabric see images for sizing and quantities, 1/2m contrast or matching rib (rather than a self fabric neckband) & matching thread
- We have an onsite cafe - The Makers' Kitchen - with a selection of delicious, light rustic food, as well as award-winning Monsoon Estates coffee and scrumptious cakes. Or you can bring a packed lunch if you prefer.
- Any sewing equipment from home if you prefer to use your own (Not sewing machines please)
Tutor - Ann Neal