Perdita Pinafore Dress Workshop
Join us at The Makers' Space, Longbarn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester, BN49 5JJ for the Perdita Pinafore Workshop and learn how to make your own Pinafore Dress!
Our Perdita Pinafore Dress Pattern is a lovely sewing project, a basic shape that is comfortable without being baggy. It can be made with or without patch pockets and centre front back and centre back seams.
It can work as a single garment or layered up with other garments such as a tee or leggings, why not try our comfy Snug Tee or Robyn Leggings from The Mechanicals Range.
Top-stitching is also a feature but can be equally be left off for a much simpler feel.
What’s included in the Workshop:
- 10% off any other fabrics purchased on the day of your course.
- Use of all machines and sewing tools.
- Use of our sewing threads in a variety of neutral colours.
- All tapes and interlinings
- The paper pattern with instruction booklet.
- Tea/coffee and cakes will be included so please let us know any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
What you need to bring:
- Fabric - contact us for quantities depending on the size you are making.
- 8 x Buttons
- Matching sewing threads
- Any sewing tools or equipment you want to use from home (not sewing machines please)
- Your Lunch for both days
Tutor: Emma Smith
|Size Ranges||Misses Sizes UK 8-20 | Curvy Sizes UK 18-30|
Corduroy, Denim, Stretch Denim, Cotton, Linen, Lightweight wool
|Notions||8x Buttons | Interfacing|