Regan Top Workshop
Regan Top - a Simple Sweatshirt
2pm - 6pm
About this workshop:
If you love the idea of sewing a simple Sweatshirt for yourself but have been a bit nervous about working with stretch or knitted fabrics - We can help!
Our Regan Sweatshirt is a great place to start working with stretch fabrics. While this pattern is a simple make, it will also allow you to learn and develop lots of new sewing skills. So you gain the confidence to make knit or stretch garments for yourself at home.
You will Learn:
How to measure yourself and select the correct size from the pattern information
How to layout the pattern pieces correctly on your fabric
How to cut out pattern pieces you need on knitted fabric
How to sew with knitted and stretch fabrics
How to reinforce and support seams
How to sew neckband
How to sew cuffs
How to use a twin needle
How to sew hems on knitted stretch fabrics
Level 2 Confident Beginner
- Confident with using a sewing machine
- Mastered the sewing basics
- Can complete simple projects, such as a cushion cover or zipped bag, without any difficulty
- Find your way around an easy pattern
What’s included in the Workshop:
- 10% off any other fabrics purchased on the day of your course.
- Use of all machines and sewing tools.
- Use of our sewing threads in a variety of neutral colours.
- All tapes and interlinings
- The paper pattern with instruction booklet.
- Tea/coffee & cakes included so please let us know any dietary requirements at the time of booking
What you need to bring:
- Fabric - contact us for quantities depending on the size you are making.
- Any sewing tools or equipment you want to use from home