Camisole & Shorts
Sew a Camisole and Shorts
With the warm summer evenings, now is the perfect time to create a beautiful camisole top with matching shorts.
The camisole top is finished with a facing, adjustable straps and a fluted lettuce edge. The shorts have an elasticated waist and a matching fluted lettuce edge hems.
What you will learn on the Sew a Camisole and Shorts Workshop
- How to place a pattern and cut fabric on the bias.
- How to sew a french seam.
- How to sew adjustable straps.
- How to sew a facing.
- How to an elasticated waist.
- How to sew a lettuce edge hem.
What you'll need
All you will need for the workshop is your lunch and the fabric required to create your Camisole and Shorts in. If you can't find a fabric you like at home, why not purchase fabric from the Sew Me Something store on the day?
What we provide