Silver Clay Workshop with Tracey Spurgin
Silver Clay Workshop
Come and join us at The Makers' Space, Longbarn Village, Alcester, B49 5JJ to Create your own stunning Silver Jewellery with professional metal clay artist, Tracey Spurgin.
Tracey is a Senior Art Clay & PMC (Precious Metal Clay) instructor. With more than 23 years teaching experience, Tracey is the Director and Principal Artist at her own jewellery school in Bishop Burton, East Yorkshire. She also teaches extensively around the UK and internationally. Tracey is an Advisory Panel Member of AMCAW (Alliance for Metal Clay Arts Worldwide).
This workshop is aimed at the beginner. You will be guided step-by-step through the process, learning the skills and techniques to add texture, shape and form, then set some sparkling cz gemstones, creating your own unique pieces of jewellery. There will be design options on the projects. All equipment and materials are provided
What's included in the Workshop:
- 10% off any items purchased from the shop on the day of your course.
- Use of all tools.
- 15g Silver Clay - Additional Silver Clay is available to purchase from the tutor on the day should you wish to make larger pieces or additional projects back home. (Please note this is not included in the discounted shop rate)
- Chains, Ear wires and Findings are not included in the course fee, but will be available to purchase from the tutor on the day. (please note these are not included in the discounted shop rate)
- Tea/coffee and cakes will be included so please let us know any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
What you need to bring:
- An Apron or cover up to protect your clothes
- Note book and pencil
- Don't forget your glasses if you wear them!
- A big smile and thirst for creative knowledge
How to find her:
Tracey is keen to share ideas and knowledge & writes for national magazines with more than 100 published articles to date. She will inspire your imagination & give you the passion and the enjoyment of working with Metal clay.
Website, Social Media etc: