Willow Weaving Workshop - Pheasant Sculpture
This fabulously immersive one day Willow Weaving workshop delves into the art of 3D sculpture. Learn to make your own Willow Pheasant!
Whether you choose to make your Pheasant sculpture as the start of a 'New Year - New Hobby' or as a gift for a loved one, or perhaps simply to adorn your home or garden, you will be guided step by step by the wonderful tuition of Clare from Warwickshire Willow, and will simply love bringing this delightful little character to life.
Clare not only teaches Willow Weaving but also lovingly grows it on her small, family run farm in rural Warwickshire, a stones throw from Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Specialising in 100% natural practices Clare's Willow crop is free from herbicides and pesticides. Perfect for Basketry, Sculpture, Art & Crafts and much more
- Use of all tools and materials
- Tea and Coffee
- Free Parking
- 10% Discount of purchases made from our Sew Me Something Shop
- You may want to wear an apron and layers as weaving can be hot work !
- gardening gloves if you have any sensitivity to Willow
- Why not bring a friend? These things are always more fun in groups
How to contact us:
If you have any questions please contact us on Hello@sewmesomething.co.uk or call us on 01789 713241. Our address is The Makers' Space, Longbarn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester, BN49 5JJ