Cafe Front of House Staff
Job Title: Cafe Front of House
The Makers Kitchen café is uniquely located within a brand new Arts and Crafts destination which will include Workshops and Studio space.
The café will offer a wholesome and nutritious brunch style menu as well as speciality coffee, teas and scrumptious cakes for customers of the Makers Space, workshops and events. There will also be regular evening themed nights such as Pizza Friday, Feast Nights, and outdoor cooking.
We are seeking front of house staff with a genuine desire to make someone's day. a welcoming smile and friendly conversation will help our customers feel at home in the Makers' Kitchen.
We want our customers to have a magical experience as soon as they walk through the door, the successful candidate will be willing to go that extra mile and put a smile on someone’s face to brighten up their day.
Previous experience is not essential, as training on customer service, health and safety and food hygiene standards will be provided.
The most important attribute is a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
Flexibility is also key within this role. There will be some weekend and evening work involved.
- Taking orders at the till and dealing with customer transactions.
- Making and serving coffees, teas, cold drinks and food as required
- Keeping tables clear of dirty cups and dishes.
- Ensuring the cafe area is clean and tidy, free from obstructions.
- Keeping the garden and courtyard areas clean and tidy.
- Keeping the toilet area clean and tidy
- Watering plants
- Assisting with the opening and closing schedule as required
We are a small team and proud of our open minded and welcoming workplace. As a front of house colleague you will have a hardworking and positive approach to work, you will also be a ‘people person’ who finds it easy to get on with everyone, is flexible and accommodating but also possesses the initiative required to work in a busy environment.
- This is a part-time permanent position preceded by a 3-month trial period.
- Hours are flexible but will include weekends.
- Based at our new location just outside Alcester, Warwickshire.