Audrey Dress Sewing Workshop
Come and join us for a day of sewing bliss and learn to make the Audrey Dress!
The Audrey Dress is an easy-to-make dress, this swing dress features flattering princess seams, short sleeves, and much-loved pockets built into the side panels.
Flattering in all the right places this flared knee-length dress can be shortened to create a tunic, perfect for layering in the cooler months. With a fuss-free round neckline finished with a simple facing, you'll want to make this up several times in plain and printed jerseys for an all-year-round wardrobe staple.
Skill Level - Confident
What we provide -
- The Paper Pattern
- Interfacing, notions and sewing threads
- Free Parking
- Tea & Coffee to keep you sewing all day
- 10% Discount on purchases made in the Sew Me Something Shop
What you need to bring -
- Your main fabric. We recommend Jersey, Light to Mid Weight Jerseys, Light weight Knit, Double Faced Jersey, Ponte-Roma, Interlock. Please see attached Size and Fabric Quantity chart in the images section
- Your Lunch (though we do have an on site cafe if you prefer)
- Any sewing equipment from home if you prefer to use your own (Not sewing machines please)
Tutor - Emma Smith