Titania Robe Sewing Workshop
The Titania Robe Workshop
What you will learn on The Titania Workshop
- Measuring/pattern alterations.
- Cutting out your pattern.
- Hints and tips to bag out straps
- How to sew patch pockets.
- Finishing your garment.
What to bring with you:
- Fabric required to make your robe or you can purchase your fabric from the on site Sew Me Something Store with a 10% discount for being a workshop attendee! - It's a good idea to call ahead to check we have what you want in stock.
- Your Lunch
- Any sewing equipment from home (not sewing machines please)
- Use of sewing machines, tools and equipment
- The paper pattern and instruction booklet
- All tapes and interfacings
- Plenty of tea, coffee and cake to keep you going throughout the day!
Tutor: Emma Smith
Suitable Fabrics : Linen | Viscose | CottonSizes available: XXS - XXL