Willow Weaving Workshop - Foraging / Berry Basket
This fabulously immersive one day Willow Weaving workshop takes you through the steps to create this adorable little foraging/berry basket
There is something truly wonderful about making a basket from scratch. The mindful motion of weaving, the use of natural products to create a beautiful end product and the satisfying way you can see it building up is instantly gratifying.
Whether you make your basket as a gift for a loved one, or perhaps simply to adorn your home or garden, you will be guided step by step by the wonderful tuition of Clare from Warwickshire Willow
Clare not only teaches Willow Weaving but also lovingly grows it on her small, family run farm in rural Warwickshire, a stones throw from Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Specialising in 100% natural practices Clare's Willow crop is free from herbicides and pesticides. Perfect for Basketry, Sculpture, Art & Crafts and much more
- Use of all tools and materials
- Tea, Coffee - please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Free Parking
- 10% Discount of purchases made from our Sew Me Something Shop
- You may want to wear an apron and layers as weaving can be hot work !
- gardening gloves if you have any sensitivity to Willow
- Why not bring a friend? These things are always more fun in groups