Three Day Trouser Making Masterclass
Trouser Making Masterclass! This immersive three day workshop enables you to make a pair of trousers of your choice, at your own pace. You can pick any of our trouser patterns, choose from either the Hero, Portia, Nell or Ariel and take your time to ensure you have the correct fit in a calm and relaxed atmosphere.
While relatively easy to make up, trousers can be tricky to fit on your own. So we have split this workshop into two parts.
- How to sew darts to the curve of your body
- How to sew a waistband
- How to sew a fly zip with a facing
- The paper pattern and instructions for the trousers of your choice
- Calico, pattern paper and notions for making your toile
- Use of sewing machines, tools and equipment
- Free Parking
- Tea, Coffee & Cake - Please let us know of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- 10% off fabric purchases made on the day from our Sew Me Something Shop - please call ahead to make sure we have what you want in stock.
What you need to bring:
- Your fabric - please let us know which pattern you want to make and your measurements and we can advise how much fabric you will require
- Matching thread for your fabric (we do have several available but cant guarantee the match)